Wednesday 9 April 2014

FMP WEEK 2 - 9april

Today I worked alongside my fellow graphic designers and we completed a detailed storyboard for the stop motion animation story aswell as a poster promoting this small film. We worked well and completed all tasks faster than expected. Perhaps the products we achieved/ created today could be further enhanced by critique from others (other groups or more simply the lens based media students within our own group). A critique would allow us time to look at what we have produced in a different light and spur us on to spend more time bettering what we have already done. Friday will be a good time to make any final changes to all the work produced in this sub-final project. I am pleased with what we have achieved but I am not yet satisfied because I think if I need to improve my level of effort which should hopefully make my work better.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment