Tuesday 3 December 2013

PROJECT 5 DAY 5

'The Absurdity of Life' - a biro illustration.

'Alienation' - I completed another biro illustration.
I completed 2 biro illustrations today based on the main themes of Franz Kaka's - Metamorphasis story. I tried to think out of the box for 'alienation' but when it came to the 'absurdity of life' I was fairly literal in that I took inspiration from a street artist and changed a cartoon characters face by altering features and doing basic shading and insect like features in place of the normal human nose. This project is going well, perhaps I could improve by altering my bottle designs slightly then photographing them like my original prototype. Also if I have time I could create another illustration representing another theme.
 
 
Images: Authors own.
 
CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment