Friday 14 March 2014

FMP WEEK 1 - 14march

I have collected a variety of visual sources of inspiration from books, the internet...and stuck them into my sketchbook and analysed aspects of them such as composition or strong points. For example I have collected a variety of logo designs which I will look at when deciding on branding my comic brand. I have started to consider names for my brand and comic individually which is a lot harder than I ever thought because it is quite an important decision and is one of the primary visual aesthetics that will represent what the insides show. Progress is being made and may have seemed to have slowed but it hasn't, I am just ensuring that I do the right amount of research for this project and evaluate everything that I do so that it is as strong as possible. I am pretty confident about the plot and format the comic will take. When storyboarding I need to do a full rough copy before I even consider doing anything final draft. Not much negative to say, I just need to keep this level of work up and keep producing first hand sketches, work and ideas and hopefully this project will be successful.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment