Monday 7 April 2014

FMP WEEK 2 - 7april

Today I took an experimental turn in my final major project in a collaborative dimension. Alongside 2 peers from the same graphics pathway we combined our joint skills with another 3 individuals from the lens based pathway to form a group with a wide range of skills. We discussed each others projects and generally managed to work out a small mini project which would benefit everyone. This mini project was to storyboard, create a stop motion and advertise in the form of a poster- this short story we created amongst ourselves. Individually this collaboration storyboarding experimentation is relevent for me because I am currently developing my own storyboard and doing this acts as good practice and should help develop my skills in creating dynamic angles and great aesthetics in the form of a storyboard.I am pleased with how we organised ourselves as a group starting at nothing to eventually plan and map out what we need to do over the next week successfully and happily. So far so good, there is always room for improvement but the current pace that we are working at is definitely a good sign for progress and hopefully a good looking final product by the end of the week.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment