Monday 14 April 2014

FMP WEEK 3 - 15april

Today I started looking back at my main project, experimenting and doing basic groundwork. These seemingly pointless things I did today today would seem a waste of time at first; so I had to keep reminding myself why I was doing what I was doing. I did a few things such as draft out the sign for an american diner which I will use heavily in the storyline and storyboard of my final project. I also came up with a name/ title for the film I have created and am promoting. I experimented drawing out certain characters in quick rough sketches at certain angles to see if they looked as good as I had hoped/ would be suitable for what effect I wanted to create. I am pleased that I completed quite a few boring but vital jobs today however I have to admit that I worked extremely slow and at this pace I cannot see myself completing the project in time so I really need to step my work level up and this is the time to do that. To not work harder at this point of the project would be fatal in that my project would be uncomplete and I would possibly fail.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment