Friday 2 May 2014

FMP WEEK 5 - 2may

Today I visited both Somerset house and the British library; two exhibitions, somerset house 'pick me up' in the morning and the British Library's 'comics unmasked' in the afternoon. These visits really helped to inspire me and highlight what I want to convey through my final project. The British library exhibition held works that were obviously produced by skillful artists but they all looked as though they could have been done by the same artist. Where as the somerset house exhibition provided me visual insight to more current, unique and fresh illustrations. I was really impressed and would like to develop a unique and original illustrative style for myself on this final project. Its also good to get a little break from the constant production of final project work and to get out and about visiting fresh places.



Somerset House. Strand, London, WC2R 1LA. ‘Pick Me Up 2014’

CHC

3 comments:

  1. yo dis is fresh, fresh ideas, fresh pictures and a fresh experience overall blad

    ReplyDelete