Wednesday 7 May 2014

FMP WEEK 6 - 7may

At this point in the project I have just finished 5 of my 6 illustrations to a strong standard; however I have hit a serious creative block where I am struggling to compose an idea for my final illustration in the trailer storyboard. I have chosen not to include any of my illustrations yet in this blog because I don't want them to be used by anyone else and also they are part of an unfinished piece which I will show on this blog when complete. I have been researching many artists, flicking through mountains of comics and surfing the internet like a maverick in an attempt to stimulate my brain into composition a strong final composition. Jamie Hewlett illustration is very inspiring as shown below for its wacky but original style which carries a definitive vibe with ease which is something I aspire to do. 


Either way I am starting to think of ideas the more I research and inspire myself. My opinion of what is good and bad has developed and changed from the start of this project giving me higher standards when it comes to my own work so the pressure I put on myself also makes this final composition much harder. Got to go and experiment with these new ideas now..I am slightly disappointed with how long this last piece has taken me to produce but hopefully it will be worth the wait- I have to make that so. With one week left I am giving myself the target to complete this final frame and then move onto the poster and more graphical side of the project in the final week.

Images: Google.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment