Monday 12 May 2014

FMP WEEK 7 - 12may

Since my last post I have achieved quite a lot; my 6 frame trailer storyboard is near finished, ideas started to flood my mind and now I have added some text it is starting to look strong visually aesthetically. I am polishing that off whilst attempting to introduce a more graphic element to my work in the form of a title/ logo which could be used for merchandise and generally expanding my story/ film idea into a brand. So far so good, I have something to show for the 7 weeks but I need to keep pushing to reach the fullest potential possible with such a rich project idea I believe postcards, a film poster atleast would be great to put up on my board for the gallery. I plan to edit adding in graphic elements to my illustrations and also finish these neon logo style titles; below are a few examples of my own work and inspiration.
Google inspiration

Google inspiration

My own basic adobe illustrator experiments

Google inspiaration

My photoshop edits

My photoshop edits

A simple but 'very effective' logo I designed
Images: Google and authors own.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment