Wednesday 5 February 2014

WEATHER PROJECT W1 D2

Today I researched further into the idea of symbols and graphic signs for floods and tsunamis. I found some interesting imagery which I will most likely take inspiration from and use in one way or another in my own sign creations. I am looking to be original and potentially comical in my sign making really putting some emphasis on the subject of flooding in the UK and looking at the extreme case of this natural disaster occurring possibly linking ideas politically aswell. So far I am pleased with the well thought out progress I am making but I think I need to experiment more with actual symbols and graphic sign text and formats at a faster pace to establish exactly what I want to achieve in the time frame and do so at a pace that allows me to complete work to a great standard whilst also not having loads of spare time.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment