Monday 10 February 2014

WEATHER PROJECT W2 D4

I created another lot of experimental compositions mainly focusing on lightning and its dangerous consequences in extreme cases (death).







In the end I began to work quite fast producing many of these experimental graphic pieces. I basically produced one which would give me an idea and would quickly lead me onto the next design which was adapted and connected to the previous. Overall I am quite pleased with the amount of experimentation's I produced particularly with the first on this post where the skulls are falling down amongst the lightning. I feel I have successfully covered the first aspect of the project I set out to complete and am looking forward to expanding further my ideas over the rest of the weather project. I need to take what I have learnt and produced so far and manipulate it into relevant more complicated/ well thought out version of what I have produced so far.

Images: Authors own.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment