Friday 21 February 2014

WEATHER PROJECT W3 D9

'Rained off' - referring to football match cancellations due to flooded pitches.
This is what I produced and I am happy with the illustration skill to create the supset individual and ipad full of information. However I am disappointed with the graphics of the lettering and clouds which are not as good as they should be. I think that I rushed the text and symbols without too much thought because I wasn't sure what to do with them; but now after some time out of this project and reflection I realise that I can improve this piece. All I need to do is scan this image into photoshop and edit the lettering and symbols by computer to generate a much improved final composition to be happy with.

Images: Authors own.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment