Wednesday 14 May 2014

FMP WEEK 7 - 14may

I edited the 2 A3 sized illustration 6 frame storyboard to a level of which I am happy with now, so it is nice to know that something is definitely going to be complete for the final show but also I near completed a colour version of these A3s which is much more experimental and playful aswell as being done fully on photoshop which adds another angle to the work that I have produced so far. I also started design layouts for the poster, illustration postcards and top trumps. I need a lot more work to be done quickly to bulk up my output to emphasise that I have done a lot of work over this project. So it is going to plan and all would be so much more simple if I had a complete and original title but I am not convinced with what I have so far so this is the only thing holding up the rest of my project. This can easily be resolved but effort is key so really need to work hard over the next few days before the deadline. Below are a few examples of film/ TV posters that I have been inspired by.

Breaking Bad fan art.

Breaking Bad fan art - strong text/ image contrast.

Breaking Bad fan art - great illustration - messing around with scale.

Breaking Bad fan art - classic poster style I would like to adopt when doing my own poster.


Images: Google.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment