Wednesday 29 January 2014

3 PROJECTS IN 2 WEEKS DAY 5

I carried on editing my 'the economist' cover and have almost finished.
I managed to do a front cover draft but I have already spotted weaknesses and am looking to redraft and eradicate these errors as soon as possible. I am pleased that I think I have finished and then notice errors and keep redrafting- this means that I am constantly improving my work and it keeps me on my feet. I think it is quite good if you are not satisfied because it means you keep pushing yourself redrafting and constantly improving. I have started looking into the hidden treasures project, researching the best ways to tackle this project. I believe my research skills have developed immensely of recent so this project is going well so far and I have already found artist inspiration for this piece.

Images: Authors own.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment