Sunday 19 January 2014

PROJECT 8 DAY 3

Completed piece fully on computer.

Completed piece printed and text handwritten on.

I finished off my design using the computer after finding a suitable font however I was unhappy with the way it looked so consistent in a scruffy font that actually became quite neat with the constant replication which is not the effect I was after. So I printed out a copy without any text and hand drew the text and facts on exactly how I wanted them to look, suitable to represent the surfing theme whilst also covering the majority of the sun-ray that each individual fact is situated in. Progress was often slow in this project but I feel that I achieved a lot within the time frame set and I am pleased with the outcome I have created here. I enjoy mixing the styles of collage and bold lines amongst outlines and various fonts, I believe carrying on with this experimental style is a good idea to boost my skills and knowledge is graphic design aswell as illustration whether that be digitally or not.

Images: Authors own.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment