Friday 7 February 2014

WEATHER PROJECT W1 D3

I started to experiment with very recognisable images which could be adapted into signwork or symbols.
I looked into the powerful symbol of a skull and adapted a used image slightly in dimensions that measured more precisely to my visual preferences.
I then looked at adapting the portrayal of acid rain to this skull.
I then looked at adding text and seeing what this did to the composition.

Whilst creating the above images I made occasional undo-able mistakes but in the case of the image above I quite liked how this accidental creation looked. 
I have to admit recently I was not enjoying this project so much but I think I have found a possible route of which to take to improve the visual aesthetics of my work and my own enjoyment of this project. I am plowing down the graphic route aiming to achieve something original and striking. So far I am not amazingly pleased with my progress so I need to step up my creativity and thinking out of the box skills.

Images: Authors own.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment