Friday 14 February 2014

WEATHER PROJECT W2 D6

Looks good but 'british' is hard to read and questions as to why yellow/ black flag.

Slightly less complicated but still looks like 'brush' instead of 'british'.
I achieved this creation today and some of the feedback I received showed light on some fundamental errors such as the 'british' being unreadable. The idea is understandable and it looks cool. I agree with this feedback and as a first draft I am pleased with some of the visual aesthetics but as a final piece it would be weak. From this I am going to make a more detailed illustration of the person holding up the weather forecast looking depressed using toning techniques similar to the illustrator: 'coop'. I am pleased with how my change in direction is going so far. I can only keep improving on weaknesses now and hope that I can eridate all basic errors by the end of the project.

Images: Authors own.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment