Monday 17 February 2014

WEATHER PROJECT W3 D7

I experimented with changing colour on my original idea.

After some time to think, I realised the British weather was a bit too broad and hard to read; so I focused more intensely on the idea of how weather affects sport, particularly how football keeps on getting postponed due to waterlogged pitches.

Above is my brief photoshop reference picture that I will use to guide me when I draw out the final plan for the project. I am quite happy with where I have ended up in this project despite all of the twisting and turning and changing topic that has occurred. Even though I wasted a lot of time following loose ends I feel that it wasn't all to waste because I learnt from the process exactly what I wanted to do. So if this plan is drawn out successfully then I will be very happy, otherwise I am already glad that I have reached this point where the end is in sight and its completely up to my hand drawing skills to determine whether I am successful or not.

Images: Authors own.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment