Wednesday 12 February 2014

WEATHER PROJECT W2 D5

I felt like I had hit a creative block with where I was taking this project, personally struggling to find a way to make what I had previous made look better with text. Also my enjoyment for the idea I had set myself was disappearing. So I started looking at graphic weather posters for inspiration and I came across a few examples which gave me some ideas of what to do. Something I saw was quite different to my original direction but I liked it and thought it was clever and could work as opposing route to what I had already achieved. What I am talking about is the film: 'cloudy with a chance of meatballs', silly as it may sound I thought I could enhance this concept with a more thoughtful and relevant replacement for 'meatballs'. This title is catchy and would provide an ideal starting point for a weather based poster. I have struggled a bit mentally with this project where I found myself uninspired and lacking in ideas; however in ideal time I have chosen to do something about it and explore a concept that I am much more interested in which should hopefully make my work better. I will start drawing out basic plans for the poster then narrow them down to the best idea and select that to use in the creation of a final piece.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment