Monday 20 January 2014

3 PROJECTS IN 2 WEEKS DAY 1

Today I was given the choice of 6 projects and I had to select 3 of them to complete over the next two weeks. I knew 2 of which I definitely wanted to do straight away so I planned brainstorms and ideas for both projects named: 'Subversive design' and 'illustration covers'. I started looking at brands for subversive design and found some inspiration and made a couple of basic outlines for what I wanted to do messing around around with the basic principle of letter ordering to form comedic and ironic outcomes. I have researched economist and new scientist cover titles and am thinking about which will provide the best possible result with the time I currently have. Overall I am pleased that I did all the fairly dull but vital foundation work for these projects to run smoothly giving good grounding and plenty of time left for me to complete them to a higher level without stopping to change and adapt which is where I have gone wrong in the past and not succeeded as I wanted. So far so good and I am looking forward to completing these projects.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment