Thursday 16 January 2014

PROJECT 8 DAY 2

After realising that I wanted to create a poster displaying numerical data about surfing in an illustrative form. After viewing other surfing posters for inspiration I wanted to include a wave and sunrays to give it that surfing vibe. I experimented with collage rays but didn't think the outcome successful enough.

I edited the collage of surfing images to create a wave shape and increased the cyan to give some blending. I created some basic rays which i feel convey a sense of warmth and beach sun successfully.
So far so good, I have experimented a lot but I feel that I need to focus more on the presentation of the data now which is essentially what the brief is about. The illustrative side is strong and only requires a surfer however I worry fitting the data into this composition is going to be harder than I imagined.

Images: Authors own.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment