Thursday 9 January 2014

PROJECT 7 DAY 2

I carried on with my idea of doing a map for the film: 'City of God', I watched the film and noted down all the characters and settings and where each character went. I plan to construct something similar to the London underground map which maps out the journeys of the main 13 characters and even where they're journeys meet a gruesome end. This is quite a difficult procedure and takes lots of planning because for it to work it has to be perfect and I cannot anticipate certain problems which are likely to occur so I will have to be able to adapt to mistakes and change them as well as I can whilst completing this project because starting again isn't an option, there simply isn't enough spare time for that. I have completed most of the basic planning and now I need to make a draft map on large paper before I input all the information onto a much neater computer format. I am pleased with how my work is flowing at the moment and how I am adapting problems into strengths and constantly reflecting on how I want this map to look. So far so good, I need to just keep putting effort into this project in order for it to be successful.

CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment