Monday 4 November 2013

PROJECT 3 DAY 1

This project involves the creation of a manifesto displaying information about ourselves by the next Friday. I am quite pleased with the way this project is heading because it is more graphic based then the previous project which was heavily based on film and computer animation which is something I am not so experienced in and therefore feel less confident about. I started by doing a brainstorm of ideas related to the brief surrounding my experiences and aspirations and the doing 40 pages of brief sketched manifesto page ideas. My ideas were all done quickly and roughly in my sketchbook allowing space for improvements at a later stage if needed. Also doing it so quickly meant that my ideas flowed flowed much more easily onto the page. Working at this speed is good practice for the future when I need to regurgitate ideas at a fast rate. So far I am enjoying the project and have expanded my ideas into the region of 3D graphics- something that I feel will make my design unique from the majority of other peoples work and originality is something I always strive to achieve.

Brainstorm of ideas.

Illustration heavy design.

Yellow brick road like design into sunset with info either side.

Letters and words create the shape of a body/ figure.
 
CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment