Wednesday 6 November 2013

PROJECT 3 DAY 2





Today was a day of progression where we worked out what path we wanted to take in the manifesto design. I discovered a font that fitted neatly into shapes and I thought of using this on a 3D shape such as a football or rugby ball which represents my love for sport which would be ideal for a more personal manifesto. Giving so much time towards planning is often annoying because people get impatient and want to go straight into a project with an idea that they think that they are already firm with; however it is very useful because it allows for the creative juices to flow fully and you will keep bettering your previous ideas or keep improving original ideas after you have noticed the faults or slight weaknesses. Overall I have learnt that planning is great and that doing it in a messy style is great for me as an individual because that's how I seem to be most creative in my work, when I'm not worrying about making mistakes I am more relaxed and work more successfully which is why I am going to carry on with this messy scattering of plans and ideas technique throughout the rest of my work.
 
CHC

No comments:

Post a Comment